Air Brake Tubing SAE J844
Type A – Single-wall extruded Nylon (polyamide)
Type B – Nylon (polyamide) core, fiber reinforcement,
Nylon (polyamide) cover/sheath
Temperature Range: -40˚F (-40˚C) to +200˚F (93˚C)
Working Pressure: 150 psi (10.3 bar)
SAE J844 Air Brake Tubing Features
● 100% Pressure Tested
● Excellent UV Stability
● Abrasion Resistant
● Kink Resistant
● Increased dimensional stability
● Reduced manufacturing and labor costs
● Less downtime due to kinking failures
● Tubing maintains extended dimensional integrity
SAE J844 Specifications
J844 Air Brake Tubing Strict production process control
1. the strict use of the standard card.
2. the first three processes of the sampling system.
3. 2 processes before all seized the system.
4. the record of the entire packaging system.
Good quality materials make our hose has steady performance
Our factory introduce advanced teconology and equipment to make the best quality silicon hose. We test each silicon hose to guarantee its quality.
Why OrientFlex is your Unique Manufacturer and Supplier
- Competitive Price: The mature supply chain system, advanced equipment and technology ensure that our products are highly competitive in cost and price.
- Superior Quality: Quality supervision on whole process of production from raw materials, manufacturing, packaging, warehousing till container loading.
- On-Time Delivery: The mature logistics management system and company self owned freight forwarder ensure that our OTD rate reaches 100%.
You May Also Like
More hose choices for your cars
There are many options about size, color and type. We also accept your customization
on unique shapes for different vehicles or usages
Get In Touch
Mobile / WhatsApp
+86 173 3392 5823
No298 Zhonghua North Street, Shijiazhuang, Hebei, China