Volkswagen Radiator Hose
Orientflex Volkswagen radiator hose is made from quality materials that are heat, pressure and corrosion resistant. They are designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications and are durable enough to last without any problems.
Inner layer rubber: airtight EPDM rubber
Outer layer rubber: EPDM anti-aging rubber
Reinforcement layer: high-strength polyester fiber braided reinforcement structure.
OrientFlex supply customized services. Welcome to send us drawing/samples for customization.
Volkswagen Coolant Hose Characteristics
1. Quality EPDM raw material
2. Easy installation
3. OEM service – be perfect to fit the model
5. Resist oil and other contaminants
6. Good elasticity and resistance to compression deformation, weather resistance, ozone resistance, chemical resistance
7. Samples are available
Custom VW coolant hose Standard
ISO 2398:1995, IDT ISO1403:2005 GB/T 1186-2007 BS EN ISO 6134-2005 HG/T3036-1999
The radiator hose is used for delivering the hot coolant from the engine to the radiator, thus Radiator hose is called “coolant hose.” Quality radiator hoses fit for the brand cars the way as the original manufacturer intended. Each OE number is corresponding to one model radiator hose unique design.
Volkswagen Radiator Hose Detailed Specs
|NO.||OEM NO.||Volkswagen||Images||NO.||OEM NO.||Volkswagen||Images|
Why Choose OrientFlex Volkswagen Radiator Hose
- Our Volkswagen radiator hoses are made of high quality materials that can withstand high temperatures, high pressures and corrosion.
- Our radiator hoses fit a variety of VW models, including the Golf, Jetta, Passat and more. They are designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications and are tested to ensure their reliability and durability, providing you with reliable and long-lasting performance.
- We are committed to providing you with exceptional customer service. Our team of experts is ready to help you choose the right radiator hose for you.
Is it normal for radiator hose to be hard
Radiator hoses are an important part of a vehicle's cooling system. They are responsible for transporting coolant from the engine to the radiator and back, helping to regulate engine temperature and prevent overheating. It is not uncommon for radiator hoses to harden...
You May Also Like
More hose choices for your cars
There are many options about size, color and type. We also accept your customization
on unique shapes for different vehicles or usages