Rubber Heater Hose SAE J20 R3
Our SAE J20 R3 rubber heater hose is designed for high-temperature applications and is suitable for use with coolant fluids, air, and water.
SAE J20 R3 Product Introduction
Inner Tube: Special rubber formula with perfect brake fluid compatibility
Outer Tube: Black and smooth; EPDM with good heat, ozone and weather resistance
Reinforced layer: High tensile synthetic yarn (Polyester)
Temperature: -30℃ (-86 ℉ ) to +110℃ (+230 ℉ )
Safety Factor: 3:1
Rubber Heater Hose SAE J20 R3 Application:Widely used in water tanks, water pumps, engines and other parts of various construction machinery and vehicles to transport water, warm air, antifreeze, coolant, acid and alkali liquids, etc.
Rubber Heater Hose SAE J20 R3 Features
- Good Quality EPDM Materials
- Heat, ozone and weather resistance
- ISO/TS 16949:2009 Registered
SAE J20r3 Specification
SAE J20 R3 Details
Mainly used for conveyance of hot water predominantly in vehicles.
Why OrientFlex is your Unique Manufacturer and Supplier
- Our rubber heater hoses SAEj20r3 are made of high quality materials and reinforced with high strength synthetic yarns.
- Our rubber heater hoses are designed to withstand high temperatures and resist cracking, making them ideal for automotive heating and cooling systems.
- We offer a variety of sizes to meet your specific vehicle needs, and all of our rubber heater hoses meet or exceed SAE j20r3 standard.
Silicone radiator hoses are automotive cooling system components made of silicone material used to replace traditional rubber radiator hoses. Benefits of Silicone Radiator Hose, It is a high temperature tolerant, flexible and weather resistant material and is...
You May Also Like
More hose choices for your cars
There are many options about size, color and type. We also accept your customization
on unique shapes for different vehicles or usages