Power Steering Return Line Hose SAE J189
Power Steering Return Line Hose SAE J189 is manufactured to the strictest industry standards for safety and performance. It is tested and certified to meet or exceed SAE J189 standards, so you can be confident that you’re installing a safe and reliable component in your vehicle.
Sae J189 Product Introduction
Tube: Oil resistance synthetic rubber (CSM)
Reinforcement: One ply high tensile fiber braided
Cover:Synthetic rubber with excellent aging resistance and weather ability(CSM)
Application:Designed to connect the transmission to an external cooler; or as a return line between the power steering mechanism and the hydraulic pump, the Dayco transmission Oil Cooler/Power Steering Return Line.
Note: NOT suitable for power steering pressure lines.
Power Steering Return Line Hose Detailed Specs
Power Steering Return Hose Sae J189 Features
- Resist oil, ozone, and aging due to heat
- Strong tensile strength
- Resistance to high pressure and working temperature.
Why OrientFlex is your Unique Manufacturer and Supplier
- Made from quality materials that are resistant to wear, corrosion and leaks. This ensures that it will provide reliable performance and long-lasting durability for your power steering system.
- Our power steering return line hose SAE J189 is manufactured using state-of-the-art equipment and technology to ensure consistent quality and performance.
- Our Power Steering Return Line Hose SAE J189 is available in a range of sizes and lengths to fit a variety of vehicles and applications. We offer both OEM and aftermarket options, so you can choose the best solution for your needs and budget.
- Complete after-sales service is always available to assist you.
You May Also Like
More hose choices for your cars
There are many options about size, color and type. We also accept your customization
on unique shapes for different vehicles or usages