Medical Grade Braided Hose
Our platinum cured silicone hose is made from materials that meet the strict regulations and standards of the medical industry. These hoses are designed to meet the specific requirements of medical applications, ensuring safety, hygiene and compatibility with medical fluids and gases.
Material: 100% medical grade silicone
Color:Any colors and sizes are available
Medical Grade Braided Hose Features
100% Medical grade silicone raw material
Odourless, nontoxic and eco-friendly
High temperature and aging resistant
operative temperature: 40℃ ~ 220℃
For food, medicine, electronic and industrial use
Various colors and sizes are available
Platinum Cured Silicone Hose Detailed Specs
Medical Grade Braided Hose Packing
Medical Grade Braided Hose Application
Can be used as pipe and connecting hose for food & beverages processing.
Food and beverage transfer, sealing, drinking water pipeline seals,etc.
1. Silicone: domestic brand silicone, imported foreign brand sililcone to meet customer quality and price requirements.
2. Cloth: polyester cloth, aramid cloth or mesh cloth according to your requirements, select the appropriate category.
Strict Production Process Control
1. the strict use of the standard card.
2. the first three processes of the sampling system.
3. 2 processes before all seized the system.
4. the record of the entire packaging system.
Good quality materials make our hose has steady performance
Our factory introduce advanced teconology and equipment to make the best quality silicon hose. We test each silicon hose to guarantee its quality.
Why OrientFlex is your Unique Manufacturer and Supplier
- Hygienic design: Our hoses are designed to meet the highest hygienic standards. The smooth inner surface of the hose prevents residue and bacteria buildup, thereby reducing the risk of contamination and promoting a clean, sterile environment in healthcare facilities.
- Reliable fluid and gas transfer: Provide reliable and consistent fluid and gas transfer, ensuring the accuracy and precision of medical procedures. Hose maintains its structural integrity, preventing leaks or flow interruptions and allowing seamless medical handling.
- Versatile: Can be used in all areas of the healthcare industry. They are commonly used in hospitals, clinics, laboratories, dental offices and medical device manufacturing. These hoses are suitable for transporting liquids, gases, medications and other medical substances.