The quality of food grade silicone hose is very demanding. If it is not used and maintained correctly, its service quality and service life will be seriously affected, and even serious accidents will occur, causing serious property damage. The following are the precautions for using food grade silicone tube:
1. The correct use of food-grade hose, the length change under high pressure (-4%-+2%) and mechanical movement caused by the length change.
2. Food-grade hose should not be used in excess of the working pressure (including shock pressure).
3. Food-grade hoses should not be used in a twisted condition.
4. Food-grade hoses and assemblies should only be used to convey the materials for which they are designed, otherwise they will have a reduced service life or fail.
5. In general, the temperature of the media conveyed by the food-grade conveying hose should not exceed -40℃-+120℃, otherwise it will reduce the service life.
6. Food-grade hose can not be used under the hose Z small bending radius, so as not to bend or warp near the hose joint, otherwise it will hinder the hydraulic transmission and material delivery or damage the hose assembly.
7. Food-grade hose should be kept clean, and the interior should be flushed clean (especially the acid delivery tube, spray tube, mortar tube). Prevent foreign objects from entering the cavity and obstructing the liquid transfer and damaging the equipment.
8. Food-grade hoses should be handled with care and not dragged on sharp and rough surfaces, and not bent or flattened.
9. Food-grade hoses that have exceeded their service life or storage period should be tested before continued use.
The above is about the use of food grade silicone hose matters needing attention. If you find it useful, you can share it with your friends.