I believe that everyone is familiar with tube materials. It is mainly made of rubber and plastic materials. Each application field has different materials. For example, our common hoses mainly include TPU hoses, silicone hoses,auto rubber hose,PVC hoses, etc. When it comes to practical safety and environmental protection, I have to mention the silicone material. What are the characteristics and uses of silicone tubes?
First, silicone rubber products are used as the main material. It is added with various fillers (reinforcing agent, heat-resistant agent, modifier, etc.) based on methyl vinyl silicone rubber. After mixing, book pass, filtration, sulfurization, molding, It is made by extrusion, bonding and other production processes. As some common silicone tubes, it has the following characteristics:
(1) High and low temperature resistance: It can be used for a long time under 200, and it still has elasticity at -60, which can be used for a long time under high and low temperature conditions.
(2) Electrical insulation properties: The dielectric properties of silicone rubber are excellent, especially the dielectric properties at high temperatures are much higher than those of general organic rubbers. The dielectric strength is almost unaffected by temperature in the range of 20-200.
(3) Excellent environmental, ozone and UV-resistant radiation properties, and will not crack when used outdoors for a long time. It is generally believed that silicone rubber can be used indoors and outdoors for more than 20 years.
Advantages of silicone hose
(4) Excellent high temperature compression set. And the material has a strong rebound, which is more prominent than the TPU.
(5) Good processing performance, easy molding, etc., various products can be produced by extrusion hot air vulcanization molding, mold addition molding, and extension extrusion molding.
Because of its good technical characteristics, silicone tube has been widely used in aviation, atomic energy, electrical appliances, electronics, instrumentation, automobile, machinery, metallurgy, chemical industry, medical and health, and daily life.