A brake hose is a hose used in a brake system to apply braking force to the brakes of a car. brake Pipes are usually made of rubber and steel wire braiding, which are durable and the purpose is to save them from regularly buying new products. Its high-quality materials help prevent any fluid leakage that may cause vehicle damage and danger, and the brake line will not break in any high-speed braking situations you may encounter.
Construction of brake Pipes
Tube: Special rubber formula with perfect brake fluide compatibility
Reinforcement: High tensile braided fiber.
Cover: Black weather, aging-resistant synthetic rubber
Application: Hydraulic brake hose act as a pressure transmission for automotive hydraulic brake system Used for cars, motorcycles, light trucks and other light Heavy-Duty vehicles for hydraulic brake system.
Characteristic:High pressure resistance,lower volumetric expansion, flexibility, small bend radius.
Aging resistance, oil resistance,cold resistance and long lifespan
The Signs of When brake Pipes Have Failed
- Soft or spongy brake pedal: If you notice that your brake pedal feels soft or spongy when you press it, it could be a sign that there is a leak in the brake pipes, causing a loss of hydraulic pressure.
- Brake fluid leaks: If you see any signs of brake fluid leaking from under the vehicle or on the ground where it is parked, this could indicate a ruptured or corroded brake pipe.
- Reduced brake performance: If you notice that your brakes are not working as effectively as they used to, or that you have to apply the brakes harder than usual to stop the vehicle, this could be a sign that there is a problem with the brake pipes.
- Rust or corrosion on the brake pipes: Corrosion and rust can weaken brake pipes over time, and can cause them to eventually fail. Check the brake pipes regularly for signs of rust or corrosion, particularly in areas where road salt is used.
- Warning lights: Some vehicles are equipped with a brake warning light on the dashboard that will illuminate if there is a problem with the brake system, including the brake pipes.
Over time, brake hoses can become worn or damaged, which can result in leaks or reduced brake performance. It is important to inspect brake hoses regularly for signs of wear, cracking, or leaks, and to replace them as necessary to ensure proper brake function and safety.As Brake Hose Manufacturers, Competitive Price, Worldwide Shipping, Looking For Distributors, Excellent Service, Global Standard, Contact Us Now.